Tuesday, July 1, 2014

JUNE


June has passed (like it was yesterday) and for that month I was situated in Bacolod City for my 2nd internship rotation. Being independent was pretty much hard for me since I'm not really used to living on my own (not alone though) but it was a good experience. I won't write lengthy paragraphs as to how I spent the whole month there, so let's settle with photos. Enjoy!


 My 2-year-old patient gave me chocolates! She was too adorable!
 We went on a little road trip (because we didn't know what else to do that day) and stumbled upon a church in Silay City. They said if it's your first time to enter a church you make a wish, so we did! :) 
 Lucky us, we came upon Liz Uy (celebrity stylist in the Philippines) at the most unexpected time!
It was indeed a whole month of learning experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment