Saturday, May 17, 2014

Villa Igang, Guimaras


My Dad's side of the family has been discovering places here in Iloilo and wanted to try them all out one by one. And since it's summer, what better time could we grab the opportunity? 

Despite my busy schedule (internship), I'm glad that they try to adjust their time with everybody so we could be complete. It's funny too that the oldies are the ones planning on the trips. Lol. But anyhow, I love getaways!

This time, the family decided to go to Villa Igang, Guimaras (which we thought was Puerto del Mar, but irdk im confused haha) to celebrate Mother's Day plus my brother's sweet 16. I haven't been there, so yeah, another new adventure. I haven't been taking a lot of pictures though because it was too hot and my iPad might get wet (yes, I use my ipad for taking pictures. We're too poor to have a dslr lol). Anyway, enjoy the photos! Most of them are of me, I apologize. Lol x

-

 We went boating, just the six of us (my 3 brothers and 2 cousins). We wanted to go to the other island so we head forth under the scorching heat and pretended to be survivors (which made the "little adventure" more fun).

-

No comments:

Post a Comment