Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Boracay ft. Mercado Family

As of August 2013, I have been to Boracay for the second time. But this time with the whole Mercado Family (my Mom's side). It was my cousin's wedding plus sort of a family reunion since we haven't seen some of our relatives who have lived in the States for more than 10 years already. 

I don't want to drag you with paragraphs so I'll let the pictures do the talking. I didn't take a lot of pictures at the wedding though, so better prepare yourselves with beach photos instead! Lol 

-


(The bride! Manang Kristin)

(Denila Family)
(My brothers)
-
Neon green skirt from Ripples By Jenny / Aztec swimsuit from SM Dept Store -- Muscle Tee from Greenhills / Shorts from Blacksheep / Cap borrowed from Dad / Havaianas Slippers
-
I really had a fun time bonding with my cousins (plus the whole Mercado Clan), most especially because we were all complete for the first time! (We live in different places: the States, Iloilo City, Bacolod City) Looking forward for another moment like this <3



p.s Check out our vlog about the trip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHxTdpHPOTU


No comments:

Post a Comment