Thursday, August 1, 2013

01 August 2013

Dear Diary,

I am in love with cities I've never been to and people I've never met.


Call me a dreamer, full of ambitions and dreams. Some reachable, some not. I've dreamt of exploring the world, a camera in one hand and food on the other. Yes, a camera for taking pictures of course and, well, food. I want to try the different recipes that each city bring. From simple homemade dishes to desserts! Ahhhh ~

Have you ever experienced love at first sight, though? Do you believe in love at first sight? I do. But that doesn't mean it will stay permanent. Someday, somehow it'll fade. But the memory of it will remain. That's the fun part. Reminiscing those memories after years of forgetting them. 

There are just times that make you wish you could stop and do the things you actually want, without restrictions and limitations. 

This is exactly that time. 


xo, Myka

No comments:

Post a Comment