Saturday, December 8, 2012

100 Things About Me #7

I have been quite busy with school and my mind is pretty much occupied with other stuff, so forgive me for being a bum in posting :D

61. I pretty much have different kinds of friends (group of friends, to be exact).

62. I don't party or go on a night out much often. But that doesn't mean I don't know how to (trust me, I've been partying a lot during my highschool days lol). I just choose to stay at home.

63. I like going to bookstores or craft shops or any store selling artsy craftsies and stationaries, even if I won't buy anything.

64. I tend to buy stuff that I don't actually need.

65. I love the Olsen Twins! I used to have a scrapbook full of their pictures and info. Haha

66. I tend to be sucha clutz (clumsy) and I just laugh my embarrassment off!

67. I had my braces since summer 2007! Still a metal mouth until now :D

68. I DREAM to have a love story just like the movies. 

69. I'm a sentimental person. I keep the things given to me by those who are special to me. (I have a bouquet of flowers given to me by my ex two years ago, until now it's still on top of my shelf Lol)

70. I tend to be conceited around my friends. Hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment