Sunday, December 2, 2012

Photo Diary x November

 
 
 
 
 
 

  • Happy Halloween from this little monster! SM City Iloilo had their annual trick or treat event for the little kiddos. The place was packed with cute little monsters, heroes, princesses, ghosts, animals, etc!
  • Happy All Soul's Day and All Saint's Day! Visited the cemeteries remembering our late loved ones.
  • With cousins at the cemetery.
  • Time to save up for One Direction purposes! Hihi
  • Penshoppe Iloilo proudly presents its new ambassadors, One Direction! My feeeeeeels. <3
  • Milo Regionals 2012. Too bad my alma mater, Ateneo de Iloilo, did not make it. But it was a good fight!
  • Pranks 101: Double-sided tape x random objects
  • My first ever Boodle Fight! Check my post about it HERE.
  • Discovered a new hand symbol, TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!
  • Supported my friends in PRISAA 2012. Congratulations guys! Good job :)

No comments:

Post a Comment