Monday, December 10, 2012

100 Things About Me #8

71. I become selfish when it comes to my favorite foods.

72. I was STICK THIN during my younger years (gradeschool to highschool), then I discovered my love for food in my late senior year.

73. I fancy shoes. I have pairs that I don't actually use. 

74. When I get addicted to something, I start buying a lot of it.

75. I used to read the dictionary out of boredom (or maybe because I wanted to be a smart ass).

76. I was pretty much active (academically and socially) when I was in grade school. Wish I continued that habit of mine until now. Tsk, the lazy bug hit me hard! :/

77. When we were younger, my brothers and I were forced to attend Sunday school. 

78. I absolutely love Pizza! :P~

79. I'm a sucker for chocolate!

80. My all-time favorite movies are: Click!, My Sassy Girl (American version), 500 Days of Summer, and recently The Perks of Being A Wallflower :>

No comments:

Post a Comment