Sunday, November 25, 2012

100 Things About Me #3

And again, forgive me for not obliging with the rules of this challenge. Its just that I tend to be busy that I couldn't make time for this post. Anyway, here's 15 things for today! :)

16. I am DEFINITELY NOT a fan of vegetables! The only veggies I eat are cabbage, lettuce, tomatoes, radish, cauliflower, and broccoli.

17. I am such a bratatat (a term for being sucha careless freak with my stuff).

18. I like online window shopping.. This disease of mine just started this year! My Mom's getting sick of all the packages being delivered here, and she thinks I'm spending so much (esp on my 1D stuff).

19. You don't know how much handkerchiefs I've lost. Hahaha!

20. I'm such an OC (Obsessive Compulsive) when I'm at school. I like to keep my things organized.

21. My favorite color is GREEN. It's pretty much obvious when you know me ;)

22. I live in a jungle. Literally! You should see our compound. We're surrounded with big trees and tall grass/plants. 

23. I have such big big dreams! And I'm trying to do all of them one step at a time!

24. I love travelling! (Hence my dream of travelling the world one day

25. I would like to get a tattoo after I graduate.

26. I play basketball. It's for you to judge if I'm good or not. :D

27. My physical appearance (including my height) is definitely not proportionate to my age! 

28. I don't do vices!

29. I'm a very proud and true-blooded ATENEAN!

30. I fancy athletes (especially basketball players).

No comments:

Post a Comment