Tuesday, November 27, 2012

100 Things About Me #4

31. I prefer chicken wings rather than any other part of the chicken.

32. I'm a Physical Therapy student and no, we don't do massages fyi. 

33. Hugs >>> Kisses (if you don't get it, I like hugs more than kisses)

34. I would rather shop at thrift stores than branded ones (an excuse for being financially incapable haha)

35. I like going on walkathons! Walkathon = walking marathon = prefers to walk than ride. Therefore #36...

36. I'm up to any adventure! As far as my Mom allows me to.

37. I wonder if it's legal to have a panda as a pet.. How much would that cost? Thus my love for pandas.

38. I am secretly a multi-talented person.. whenever I'm at home or around my super close friends.

39. I don't consider myself a fashionista but I like dressing up (an excuse for being financially incapable again in buying quality clothes)

40. I have a lazy ass! Most of the time at home, sometimes at school. But I'm trying to work that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment