Sunday, December 14, 2014

Midway Fresh Market Restaurant

*told you I'd post about the little places I've gone to*

12-11-14


My boyfriend and I have listed a few restos/cafes to go to and our wandering feet have brought us to Midway Fresh Market Restaurant located at Delgado St., Iloilo City.


I've tried it already before (once) but it was still this tiny space that you wouldn't even notice there's a restaurant inside (well, for me, that is). You'll be caught by the cute display of fresh fruits and vegetables but not the inside. 

A few months ago, they decided to upgrade to a two-storey restaurant. And it attracted people more, plus rumors spreading about their specialties. So we decided to give it a try!


The place was too artsy! I love how they decorated everything! So cute.


We tried out the famous 'crocodile sisig' and although it was quite spicy (not a fan of spicy food) it was still delicious. We would rate it a 7/10.

We also ordered the 'big daddy pizza' because that's what the waitress suggested. We would also rate it a 7/10.


There are still a lot that we wanted to try but our money did not allow (students here!). We'll come back again soon!

There are a lot of must-tries! So why not check them out too. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment