Wednesday, June 5, 2013

World Peace Through Inner Peace


Last May 24, 2013, an event called "World Peace Through Inner Peace" was initiated at Miag-ao, Iloilo, Philippines (University of the Philippines Visayas football field) where 15, 185 sky lanterns were flown and had set a new world record for most sky lanterns flown simultaneously.

When I heard of this event, I wanted to go and be part of this magical experience! As also seen in the cartoon movie Tangled. I thought to myself, I don't want to miss this for the world! Especially its just an hour away from where I am. 

Congratulations Philippines for setting a world record and making me experience such a wonderful event!


-
I had goosebumps and all and had the urge to sing ...and at last I see the lights. (song from Tangled) haha! I got to witness it with someone special too! Hihi :> Definitely worth remembering! And a tick from my bucketlist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment