Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Quick Outfit Posts

This part of my blog is where I would post my #ootds. I don't consider myself a fashion blogger or a fashionista but I just like dressing up, and I wouldn't really emphasize outfit posts on my blog since like I said I'm not a fashion blogger and I feel I would be a disgrace to the whole fashion blog world (I don't really do brands and very expensive clothing). Soooo this "quick outfit posts" is just a way of me sharing my so-called "sense" of fashion. Lol. I'll post a few outfits that I've worn in the past and you might have seen them on my instagram already. xo

Top: Forever 21 / Leggings: Betty from SM Department Store / Oxford Shoes: Local shop / Bag: Kipling

Top: GetBlued Ateneo shirt / Acid-wash Jeans: Candy from SM Dept. Store / Shoes: Keds
Top: Forever 21 / Skater Skirt: Local bazaar / Shoes: Local shop / Collar Necklace (not really that visible): For Me
 Top: Local Ukay-ukay / Acid-wash Jeans from SM Dept. Store / Shoes: Converse
 Loose Top: Oxygen / Aztec Skirt: Gingerberry (my Aunt's local shop in Robinsons) / Black flats: Local shop
 Muscle tee: Greenhills / Aztec shorts: Divisoria / Shoes: SM Dept Store
 Sweatshirt: From Blogger's United 5 / Shorts: Greenhills / Shoes: Converse
Top: Local Ukay-ukay / Shorts: Local shop in Cebu / Flats: Local shop / Collar Necklace: For Me

-

If you've noticed, I prefer buying at local shops and do thrift shopping at local ukay-ukays. I don't really have the money to buy branded clothing, to be honest. I just buy those that I think looks good on me and with an OK quality too. So that's about it. A quick preview of how my "quick outfit posts" will look like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment