Here's another note.. :)
A common relationship complaint is that the romance that you used to have is missing. Or maybe you weren’t romantic enough to start. That’s easy to change with these tips:
· Think outside the box. Come up with creative date ideas to show that you are really thinking of them rather than always doing the same old thing.
· Make an effort. Cook for them rather than getting takeout, for example. Going the extra mile and making a special effort to please them shows how much you really care.
· Remember their favorite things. Take note when they mention their favorite ice cream flavor or favorite childhood movie. They’ll be touched later when you show up with it at your next date.
· Set the scene. Don’t just invite him or her over to watch a movie. Have candles lit and cozy blankets ready to cuddle up in. Or make sure to have flowers on the table if you’re cooking for them, or their favorite music playing. Spending time on those extra details goes a long way in increasing the romance.
· Let them know that you’re thinking about them. Send them short texts or emails at random to let them know that they’re on your mind. So sweet and so easy!
· Inject romance into everyday situations. So what if you are only spending the night studying together? Bring chocolates. Show that you think every date with them is a special occasion.
· Surprise them. Instead of telling them what you have planned for your next date, make it a surprise. They’ll have more fun anticipating it and it’ll seem more special that you wanted to surprise them.
· Go all out on special occasions. Even if you both have said that Valentines Day is lame, or that they don’t want to make a big deal out of their birthday, go all out anyway. Show that you’re so crazy about them that you just couldn’t resist spoiling them and making them feel special.
· Make plans for alone time. It’s fun to hang out in groups and spend time with your friends but make sure to let them know that you want to go to dinner or have your next date be with just the two of you. This will make them feel extra special in knowing that you want them all to yourself