Friday, December 28, 2012

Black x White

Lately, I have been fascinated by my experiment on taking black and white pictures, and it gave me an idea! Why not take pictures in black and white?! HAHAHA, Duh. It looks so dramatic and it interests me (and a lot of people too!). And by this, another idea popped into my mind! In the up coming 2013, I will start another challenge.. the 365 PROJECT! Everyday starting January 1, 2013, I will take a picture of anyone or anything (and obviously in black and white). This would be a lot of fun. And I apologize beforehand that I don't have a quality camera since we're just poor and couldn't afford myself to buy one. But I'll save up for that! ;)

Here's a sneak peak of the pictures that I took in black x white! You could also find them in my tumblr. :)
  
 See the crack on the screen? Yup! That's how cool my iTouch is. Haha! No plans in getting it fixed >:) 

I like taking pictures of feet. Hahaha. Can't wait for 2013! 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment