Saturday, August 11, 2012

4th of August 2012 = NINETEENER

*Insert Happy Birthday song here*
*drum rolls*

I AM OFFICIALLY NINETEEN!
So yeah, I was born on the 4th of August 1993 8:50 AM on a Wednesday. I thank God for giving me more years and more birthdays to celebrate with the awesome people I love <3


So here's how I celebrated my day!

I woke up to my brothers' birthday cards.. (It's kind of an OBLIGATION to give cards on a birthday)
and cake too! 

Woke up late, and went to meet up with my friends for my birthday treat! And of course, it was in Perri Todds! (Might as well make it a birthday tradition lol)
Jed, our driver for the day :>



Their famous big burgers, Carbonara and Mojos! Definitely satisfied our tummies!
 I was excited to know what they got for me! Hihihihi I always love surprises! :>

 They got me Colored pencils!! Its 48 colors!! and The Perks Of Being A Wallflower book! (Kinda told them all the stuff that I wanted before my birthday.. But I know they know me sooo well to figure that out)
 (I am such a dork sorry)

 Party inside the car Woooop!

Bianca drove the car after my lunch treat to SM City.. And maaaan, I was screaming! (Okay, I get scared when the car goes more than 80 kph! Idk whyyyy just let me be! Haha)

After spending the whole afternoon with friends, went to Fuel.ph with the Family! It was open mic so we forced my big brother to sing and guitar (I won't upload the video cos I was singing and it sucks Hahaha)

 The people in Fuel were kind enough to give me a cupcake and sang me a Happy Birthday! Thank you! :)


 I HAD AN AWESOME DAY! THANK YOU TO ALL WHO GREETED ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND FOR YOUR WARM WISHES! I LOVE YOU ALL XX

No comments:

Post a Comment