Monday, March 25, 2013

This is me saying hello from being soooooooo inactive for like almost a month!

My last post was on March 3, and now it's almost the end of the month! I apologize for not finding time to post though I have made a few drafts weeks/days ago. I just couldn't finish it because I get caught up by school work and other stuff. It was Finals and I had so much to catch up and now that it's over, here I am making up for being MIA.

Today (March 25, 2013) was JUDGMENT DAY and I was damn scared like asdfghjkl! I got good news and some bad, but that's life. You win some, you lose some. I also opened up to my Mom but decisions are yet to be made still! Soooo, we'll see about that after some reflection and realization.

Anyway, it's the start of my TWO-WEEK SUMMER VACATION because you know, I still have summer classes as required by our course. So I definitely made sure to spend it worthwhile! Last year my brother and I, along with his girlfriend, booked a trip to Cebu for April 2013 (good timing because we luckily found a piso fare promo). Now I can't wait to get there since it's actually my first time going there plus with no parents or adults (adults = oldies)! Just the three of us getting lost and enjoying the unplanned moments! Seven more days! :>

Hope you ended the school year great! Congratulations to all the graduates of 2013 (especially to my two brothers who graduated highschool and college)! Enjoy summer 2013! xo, Myka

- P.S Here are a few words to get by -

No comments:

Post a Comment